NALEX- MXD No. 5 grease is a sodium base grease used for general purpose lubrication in loaded bearings, in crushers, earth moving heavy loaders and trucks, in foundry and cement machines, and blast furnaces. Grease MXD No. 5 could also be used successfully in the lubrication of several railroad equipment and appliances.
- Good retention of grease in lubricated parts.
- Protects and seals greased parts from dirt and dust.
- Outstanding rust & corrosion protection.
- Economic in use.
- Suitable grades for all climates.
- NLGI grade 3 to be applied by hand, grade 2 could be also applied by grease gun.
Approximate Analysis :
· Soap Base
· Worked Penetration
ASTM D 217
265 – 295
220 – 250
· Dropping Point °C
ASTM D 566