Bentorex Greases are made with non-soap thickeners for the use in unusual operating conditions and high temperatures.
Bentorex is light colored clay-thickened grease made with highly refined virgin base oils and recommended for use in various types of plain and antifriction bearings at temperatures over 360°C.
At such high temperatures bearings should be packed more fully than usual, and may require more frequent regreasing.
Bentorex could be used with success in roller bearings on conveyor belts in glass, textile and steel industries where ambient temperatures exceed 360°C.
Bentorex is quite efficiently used in hot running wheel bearings of various vehicles..
- Bentorex Grease will not soften or melt at high temperatures.
- Bentorex Grease has good water resistance, antirust and anti-wear properties.
- Bentorex Greases have mild EP activities.
- Bentorex Greases have excellent adhesive properties and maintain their consistency during higher temperature operations ( 360°C ).
Approximate Analysis :
· Worked Penetration @ 25 °C
ASTM D 217
265 – 295
· Dropping Point °C
ASTM D 566
Does not soften or melt
· Water content % vol.
ASTM D 95
0.3 ( max )